Teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
More and more people like to buy cost-effective Teeth Whitening Products such as Teeth Whitening Kit & Teeth Whitening Strips & Teeth Whitening Pen, etc, instead of go to expensive dentist.
Applicable Crowd: Teeth stain from coffee, tobacco, genetic, food coloring, aging and other kind things that yellow the teeth.
Main Ingredient: 35% Carbamide peroxide(equivalent to 10% hydrogen peroxide).
Other Ingredient: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Flavor.
Security Level: Food Grade,Medical Grade.
Security Certification: CE,FDA.
4 tubes Gel (3 ml per): 3 Teeth Whitening Gel + 1 Desensitizing
Gel(For people whose teeth may be sensitive).
2 pcs latest design thermoforming Mouth Trays.
1 pcs mini LED Light.
1 pcs professional 3D Tooth Shade Guide.
1 pcs advanced Mouth Trays Box.
2 pcs Teeth Wipe Strips.
2 pcs Vitamin E Cotton Swabs.
1 pcs English User Manual.
Preparations before using:
1. Brush your teeth.
2. Check your teeth in the mirror, if there is any film that builds up on the teeth surface, use 1 pcs teeth wipe to remove it, because the film may inhibit enamel permeability.
1. Moulding and trimming the trays customized to your teeth is the most important step. This gel will only work with nicely fit trays. Poorly molded trays will burn your gums, as a result the gel will not whiten and your gums will hurt.
2. If you burn your gums, the burning feeling will go away in 24 to 48 hours.
Step 1 Mould The Thermoplastic Mouth Trays:
1. Prepare a cup of hot water (the temperature is about 70 to 80 Degrees Celsius).
2. Submerge one of the mouth trays into the hot water for 10 to 12 seconds, or just until the tray appears to soften. Be sure not to overheat the trays, be careful the mouth trays can not stay in hot water too long, otherwise it may be severely deformed and can not be used.
3. Place the mouth tray into your mouth, covering your upper teeth.
4. Close your mouth and suck out all air and excess water, creating suction between the mouth tray and your teeth.
5. With your fingers, gently form the tray around your teeth by pressing your upper lip against your teeth.
6. Wait 10 to 15 seconds and then remove the mouth tray from your mouth.
7. Submerge the mouth tray completely in a cup of could water for 10 seconds, to help it retain the shape of your teeth.
8. Repeat process for lower mouth tray.